Tuesday, April 2, 2013

.:Prayer:.

Lord, thank you for continuing providing peace in my heart. I thank you for revealing the truth to me. I was told by my tita Josie that when I pray I have to be specific. I will be as specific as I can. I pray for strength in being able to surpass the problems that Derek and I will face from the past, present and future. I pray for Derek to seek more of you and for the peace of mind he needs as you will guide his heart to the right path. I pray for my relationship with Derek and the people around us to be supportive and be able to guide is in our journey together. Lord i pray for Derek that he will be able to know and find a way to what he really wants in life. Give him the guidance and provision. Lord, for me i pray that you continue to provide me the peace and calmness in my heart in order to be able to help others and the understanding and patience O need for my relationship to work. I thank you for all these in Jesus name . Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment