Tuesday, April 2, 2013

.:Pain:.

It's very painful to see the person you love to lie and look at you eye to eye and tell you that he cares. I have never witnessed such a thing. For her to come out of his bedroom and not say a word and his non sense explanations. I saw how scared you were, you were stuttering so much. It hurts so much at times I don't even know what to feel because I feel emotionless. I feel so silly I laugh for a second then next thing you know tears are coming down my eyes. Every memories that I thought I started sharing with you was extra special. I came back with a clean conscience and positivity that we can start all over again, and now I thought we were both on the same page and trying this so called relationship for us, then I find we're not on the same page.
how can you have another woman in your house on days I am not with you? Do you think it's just ok for you to bring a lady friend where we sleep together? Just because she's a good friend of yours? And flying with me to meet my family? And the very last text you texted me yesterday just went all down the drain. I have so many questions running through my head but these are a few. For now I will give you the space/break you asked for so you can think clearly and find out for yourself what you really want in your life? If its to continue to have fun and be a bachelor I respect that but i cannot be part of it because not all is ok with me. I love you that Is why I am doing this. I want us to have a peace of mind and be able to have our hearts, mind and emotions to be prepared for something better for us or maybe for others. I love you and I do care for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment